Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

Court's birthday was on Wednesday!It was so neat because when I was trying to tell Savannah she got so excited and kept saying, "balloons, party hats, cake, balloons!" I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but this was the first time that she has associated and kinda understood what a holiday is. She associated that on a birthday there are balloons, party hats, and cake! It was so neat, and that moment I will remember forever as one of my top happy memories!
Then she surprised me again! I tole her the letters to write and she actually wrote out (I love you)!!! See if you can make them out! It's so neat!
We got balloons for Court. Savannah had to wrap each one around the guest bed. LOL She does the silliest things!
Here's the birthday cake!!!
We got Court a smoker! I'm so glad I actually surprised him with it!
Savannah found some paper cones I had for popcorn holders and decided that they were party hats! LOL!
28! Happy Birthday Court! I will always love you forever and a day!
Savannah thinking about taking another bite of my cake.She thinks she's so sneaky.
My little monster! How can something so cute get so messy??

No comments:

Post a Comment