Monday, April 23, 2012

Grandma Love's New Deck

A couple of weekends ago, the guys rebuilt Grandma Love's deck!

We made homemade lemon aid for them! ( Recipe to come!)

It was so much fun for the Savannah and Xander! They love it when they get to play with their cousins! I can't wait until my sister-in-law's girls are a little older! They are the best babysitters and Savannah and Xander just love them! They are the sweetest girls!

I set aside my little stash of wood scraps for my crafts! Do you think I have enough? Court wouldn't let me save anymore! LOL

Even Savannah helped!
My little runaway boy!
Such hard workers!
Don't you just love Savannah's 3 party hats that she had to wear!!

Yes, There is even a slide!!Savannah calls it her playground! They love it out there!This last weekend we had our first family party on the new deck! And, many more to come!
It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment