Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Savannah's Baptism

Savannah was just glowing on her baptism day! She was so excited, and so happy! I can't believe how grown up she looks!
We let her pick who gave the talks and what songs we sang and everything. It took a while to try to get her to understand and give us answers and we went through just about every page in the children's song book. :) She wanted the First Article of Faith,  the rainbow song(when i am baptized), & A Child's Prayer which her girl cousins did a beautiful job singing. I looked over at Savannah and she was singing it along with them! It was so cute!

You could feel the spirit so strongly in that room, I know it was the right thing and done at the right time.

We had lots of family and friends who came. We are so grateful to everyone who came to support Savannah on her decision to be baptized. It was so much fun to see everyone that we hadn't seen in a while! I meant to get pictures with everyone outside the church, but with everything I forgot of course. :(

We usually can't get Xander to hold still for pictures so we told him to hug his sister so this is what we got!  :)





Sorry I have these pictures all out of order but these are ones of me getting Savannah ready before the baptism!If you ever wonder how I get Savannah to let me do her hair, I give her the I pad. It works!

Last minute, the day before I decided I wanted to have her baptism pictures out so I threw together this! When Savannah got home from school and saw it she was so excited! She loves the pictures of her and Addison!

Savannah and grandma Jensen! Grandma and papa jensen came out from Missouri for Savannah's baptism and Addison's blessing.



I am so proud of my beautiful Savannah. I know that she is a child of God and I also know that she knows it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment