Friday, July 27, 2012

Sage and Cinnamon Chicken With Pasta ( Sweet Potatoes)



Sage and Cinnamon Chicken Ingredients (For the full recipe: Civilizedcavemancooking.com)

Sweet Potato Pasta ingredients, (For full recipe: Civilizedcavemancooking.com)

My cousin told me about this amazing paleo blog, (Civilizedcavemancooking.com) that one of her friends has. Everything looks so good! I couldn't wait to try his recipes! This is the one that I really wanted to make! And, yes! It is delicious! I think I will try the Smoky Burgers with Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce next! 
They look so yummy!  I've also tried the Coconut Pancakes! The kids and I loved them! I can't wait to share it! I love this blog so much and I think I went a little crazy pinning recipes on it to my Paleo Pintrest board! LOL
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment