Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Two Little Reasons

My two children are my reasons. They are my reasons for getting up in the morning. They are the reasons for why I want to be the best mother that I can be. They have changed my whole life. They changed who I am. Being a mother means that your heart is no longer yours. I have the greatest jobs in the world. I am a nurse, I kiss boo-boos and make them better. I am a teacher, I teach my children how to live, love, and, laugh. I'm a taxi driver, I take them to all of their appointments and wherever they need to go. I'm they're example, They watch and copy everything I do and say. But best of all I'm they're mom! I get to tuck them into bed at night and get hugs and kisses from them. I get to love them every minute of every day! I am very blessed to have my two little reasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment