Thursday, October 21, 2010

Presonal Prgress "P" Party!

Wednesday night for our Beehives activity we had a personal progress party! It was so much fun!
We all brought snacks that started with the letter "P"! One of the girls made the yummiest pizza bites ever filled with cheese! I couldn't stop eating them!






The girls being silly!
We wore things that started with the letter"P"! These are the girls pink and purple socks and slippers! Aren't they cute!
Pink and purple nail polish!
I decided to experiment and make Orange, Strawberry, banana crystal light with sliced strawberries in it. It was awesome!

I made Pink and purple pom poms! It took a couple tries to get them right, but once I figured it out they were pretty easy to make.

A lot of us had pig tails and pajamas on! We watched A Little Princess(one of my favorite movies) I really love the message it gives. One of my favorite quotes from the movie is "I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us." We also went over with each girl how they're doing with their personal progress and made goals.
I found these really pretty pink pearl sprinkles! I really love them!
I made peanut butter rice crispy treats. They are so good!
We had POP Chips and Reeses Pieces and lots more yummy snacks!

3 comments:

  1. We just had a "P" night with my beehives this week too. We learned how to make caramel popcorn, wore PJs, painted nails, and worked on Personal Progress. Funny that our girls had the same idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez! I want to be a beehive! Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was alot of fun and you did such a great job. I love working with you. I always know you are going to do a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete