Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Carmel Rice Crispy Treats

These are the greatest rice crispy treats ever! I could eat half the pan! I love them!

Carmel Rice Crispy Treats
2 (10 oz.) bags marshmallows
18 tbsp. butter
9 c. Rice Krispies
1 . bag caramels
1 can sweetened condensed milk
Melt over low heat; one bag of marshmallows and 4 tablespoons butter. Stir in 4 1/2 cups of Rice Krispies; press into a 9"x13" buttered cake pan. Melt caramels, 10 tablespoon butter and sweetened condensed milk together and spread over Rice Krispies mixture and refrigerate about 1/2 hour. Then repeat Rice Krispies recipe from above and put on top of caramel mixture.

1 comment:

  1. THESE ARE SO FREAKIN" GOOD! THANK YOU THANK YOU for bringing me some. They were gone fast. I am going to make them for my family this Christmas holiday! Thanks for thinking of me, you are so great!

    ReplyDelete