Sunday, November 7, 2010
I'm thankful for...1-8
4. I'm thankful for my hands. Savannah colored paper plates with chalk. It works really well. I cut up scrapbook paper for Savannah and she glued the pieces onto the paper plates. She had so much fun!
5. I'm thankful for bedtime hugs and kisses! One of my favorite times of the day is Savannah's bedtime. She gives us great big hugs and kisses on both of our cheeks and lips, then she gives us esscomo kisses, and grabs our head to put her eye on our eye. She has to do this every night. It's so cute! She even does it to Xander now! I love my little princess!
6. I'm thankful for my kitchen. Savannah helped me bake cookies this week! She loves to pore and stir. Her favorite part is licking the spoon after I'm done!
7. I'm thankful for our beehives! They are so cute and sweet! I look forward to our activitiy days every week! It's so much fun! They make it fun to teach them and they're awesome girls! When I'm having a bad day and they smile at me or give me a hug, it really means a lot to me! I love them!
8. I'm thankful for overalls for babies. They are so cute on Xander!