Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm am thankful for 9-13




9. I'm thankful for Scensy Scents candles! They make my very old house smell so good. I especially love the warm scents of the cinnamon and holiday scents that bring back memories of childhood Thanksgivings and Christmases.

10. I am thankful for Birthdays! On Tuesday, it was Court's birthday. I love to celebrate the birth's of my loved ones and people I care about! Happy Birthday Court! I love you forever and a day!

11. I am thankful for children s books! They play such an important role in our children s lives. I love reading to Savannah and Xander and bonding with them.

12. I am thankful for my little niece who, helped me make marshmallow pops for my book club last night. She is so cute, and such a great little helper!It aways makes Savannah's day when she gets to play with her cousins!

13. I'm thankful for book club! I love all of my wonderful book club friends! It is so much fun! I never would have read as many different variety of books. Because of book club I have found s a love for reading. We get a chance to have a night out where we can hang out and talk, sometimes until one in the morning caching up on each others lives, and eat yummy food! I'll post the recipes for the marshmallow pops and rustic pear tart on my cooking blog tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. All those things are so great! I love children's books too! I have a bit of an obsession in fact! I love being in YW's too! I love that we work together. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete