Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Am Thankful For 14-16


14. Wednesday November 4th Xander had his first taste of whole grain rice cereal! I am thankful that he loves it, and he seams to be gaining weight! He gets to eat two teaspoons twice daily!

15. I am so grateful for my calling in the young womens! I love the other leaders that I get to work with! They are such amazing women, and are so willing to serve the girls and each other. I love that they make me feel like I'm just one of them, and so do the girls. I love being with the young womens!

16. I am so grateful for my friends, who are always there for me. I always have someone to talk to when I have a bad day, or even when something horrible happens, and I just need a girlfriend to cry over the phone to. They lift me up when I'm having bad self esteem issues or having an emotional day with Savannah. No matter how stupid or small, or large my problems are they are always there for me or even listen to me just vent. I am so grateful for my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment