Monday, December 6, 2010

2010 Family Pictures

This was the first and very best picture of all. I just need to figure out how to switch Savannah's head with another, so she doesn't look like she's squinting.
Me trying to hold Savannah so, she won't run out of the picture. This picture has really grown on me. When I look at it I laugh and think, "That's Savannah!"
Savannah is trying to open the door. She kept saying "it's locked." She really wanted the door to open, and mommy really wanted her to sit in front of the door by herself or with Xander. Didn't happen.
Xander did a good job sitting!
My crazy cute little girl!...
Savannah fighting to get away.
I really love this picture!
Brother and sister!
This is when Court and I were trying to get a picture of just the two of us but, Savannah didn't like that, so she tried to push daddy.
This was the closest Savannah would sit next to Xander.(Notice the bribe in her hands) Well, that's our 2010 family pictures! Now, that I think about it I love these pictures! It shows my children s personalities, and is a little more real. "It's our life!" Never dull, and full of crazy adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I have so many pictures just like those with kids fighting to get out of the picture. It does show their personality and the stage they are in when you took the picture.

    Hope you have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete