1 box white cake mix (cook as directed on box for 13 X 9 cake)
1 can lemon Frosting (16 oz.)
1 package white chocolate (regular or white chocolate)
1. After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly with 1 can cream cheese frosting.
3. Roll mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet. (i used a mini ice cream scooper,
4. Chill for several hours.
5. Melt chocolate in microwave.
6. Put sticks in balls and Roll balls in chocolate and lay on wax paper until firm.
red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting
strawberry cake and white frosting
German chocolate cake and coconut German icing....and so on