Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Decorating Christmas Cookies!

My sister-in-law invited us to decorate cookies at her house. Savannah was so excited when she saw all of the cookies! She decorated three, and she loved that there was yellow icing, and yellow marshmallows!
Savannah really liked the icing!

2 cookies...
1 cookie...
She would eat all of the toppings, then the icing first.
As much as it killed me inside, Savannah ate a total of four cookies. She loved it! I have to tell myself, "it's Christmas, it's Christmas, it's going to be okay, just this once."
Xander is getting so close to crawling! He loves going over to Aunt Erin's! He's the center of attention, with all of her girls wanting to hold him. He loves it!
These are my attempt at decorating. Savannah picked the color for the bell, and the snowman's buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment