- 16 chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies, broken into chunks, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2-2/3 cups white baking chips
- 1 teaspoon Spice Island® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Line an 8-in. square dish with aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray. Place half of the broken cookies in pan.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the milk, butter and chips; cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cookies in pan. Sprinkle with remaining cookies. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares. Yield: 3 dozen.