- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon Spice Island® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Drizzle with milk choclate
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar and water. Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 250° (hard-ball stage).
- Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallow cream, vanilla and pecans. Continue stirring until candy cools and begins to hold its shape when dropped from a spoon.
- Quickly drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 4 dozen.
. drop mint extract
.Drizzle melted white chocolate
. Add drop almond extract!