Friday, September 30, 2011

Cupcakes in a Jar



Red Velvet Cupcakes
Red Velvet Cake mix
1 no sugar chocolate pudding cup

Bake as directed without using cupcake liners. Spray cupcake pan with Pam.
Cream cheese Frosting
Small Mason Jam jars
I used my cricket to cut out tags and for the circles 2 inches for the lids

Slice cupcakes in half. You will need 1 and a half cupcakes per jar.
Layer the cupcakes and frosting.



I strung on quotes from Septembers visiting teaching message and used them as visiting teaching gifts.

I also put quotes on these tags for my class on Sunday! I ordered the wooden spoons online.. Just Google Wooden spoons! There are endless gifts you can use these cute yummy treats for and make all kinds of variations of cupcakes! What a great birthday gift for a friend, a teacher appreciation gift, or for a fun family picnic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment