Monday, October 31, 2011

Carmel Apples!

I love Carmel apples!!! These turned out so yummy!!
You will need to spray a cookie sheet with pam, and put popcicle sticks into each apple. I couldn't find mine so, I just used me candy sticks that I got from Roberts baking section a while ago. They worked great also!
I used our family Carmel recipe.
Toppings:(Dip your toppings fast onto each apple right after you dip them into the Carmel!)
Cinnamon
White chocolate
Milk chocolate
heath bits ( MY FAVORITE!)
resess piecess (crushed)
chocolate chips and peanut butter chips (Chopped)

Have fun with it!!!








My little helpers!

1 comment:

  1. Those look absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Really, I am drooling! I love caramel apples and you put my favorite things on them. And Xander looks so big, it's crazy!

    Lindsey Francom

    ReplyDelete