Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hot Chocolate and Homemade Marshmallows in a Jar

These hot chocolate and marshmallows in a jar are one of my neighbor gifts that I am using this year! I love how fluffy the marshmallows churned out!I cheated and used Stevens Hot chocolate mix. Shhh! Don't tell!




Isn't that just awesome how the whole thing just comes out of the pan! It looks so neat!

I tossed the marshmallows in powdered sugar after I cut them out so that they worn't stick together!
The recipe and directions on how to make these springy, fluffy marshmallows are on smittenkitchen.com


Savannah and I had to make a cup for ourselves to try! I like to put my hot chocolate and marshmallows in the microwave for a bit to melt them! It is so good! You have to try it! And, I got to use my new cute mugs again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment