Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Healthy Pre Made Lunches For Busy Moms

I know how crazy it is being a mom. Some days I don't even have time to sit down and have lunch.So, a friend and I made these supper yummy healthy salads and soup in jars. It was so nice last week to have them on hand!I made barbeque chicken Cobb salad, and I filled some jars with leftover Sausage and Kale Soup from that Sunday that I had made. My friend made a crab salad with fresh lemons and a Grilled Stake and Spinach salad! We made them in one day and they were perfect for our lunches!


BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad, Our Best Bites


Grilled Stake and Spinach Salad

2 to 3 oz. Grilled thinly sliced stake
1 Cup Spinach
1/4 cup shredded carrots
1/4 cup iceberg lettuce
tomato
cucumber
olives
cheese
Place a fresh lemon in between each layer of lettuce.

Fresh Crab and Spinach Salad
Spinach
Olives
Iceberg Lettuce
Cheese
Crab
Lemon
Place thinly sliced lemons in between each layer of lettuce and on top to keep the salad fresh.



Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment