Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Morning at Grandma and Grandpa Jensens

Christmas morning after church Savannah was so excited to open presents!She loves her Rapunzel doll! She insist to sleep with it every night and it is almost always with her.
Xander loved ripping open presents! He went a little crazy and started helping people open theirs too! He was really good at it!
Grandma and Grandpa Jensen spoiled them with gifts and love!
Court got me tickets to see Wicked!!!!! He is so sweet!!!
I am so proud of myself! I have completed my first digital photo album! It too me all year to make it.
(Uncle Ephraim)All of the guys got these helicopters. They played with them the rest of the day. Savannah and Xander loved watching them fly. Now, Court wants to get a bigger one, because he likes his so much. Thanks Mom!
Uncle Nathan and Uncle Caleb
It was so fun to spend Christmas with our family, and for Savannah and Xander to spend time with their other cousins!
My mom and I made homemade milk chocolate peppermint patties! They were so yummy!!! I'll post the recipe soon!
Later, Brett's mom and nephew and my brother Michale and his family came over for Christmas dinner.He got better pictures. Savannah found that Santa hat the day before and wore it for almost 3 whole days. She loved that hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment