Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Favorite TV Shows


Who loves Vampire Diaries?? I do! I do!! I know I'm a geek!
My favorite part is that I love the flashbacks from the past and the old clothes and hair. And, I just love the beautiful dresses that they wear!
I would gladly wear dresses like these every day!


I love these dresses!



And who are you wanting Elaina to fall in love and end up with??
I completely have my heart set on Elijah!!! At this point the two brothers just annoy me. Elijiah is just adorable, handsome, honest, a true gentleman, old fashioned, and just gorgeous!


The Second show That I am in love with! Once Upon a Time!!! I love this show!
I love how they connect all of the fairy tales together!



And, of course I would die for this dress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment