Thursday, March 1, 2012

Once Upon a Time/ Adversity


I love this quote! I really needed to hear this. It is so true in our lives. Through Adversity , although at the time I might think why me? Why do I have to face such hard and painful trials that sometimes no one can understand? Why do my children have to face these trials and have so many along their road yet to come? But, I just have to stop and think, these trials are specifically made just for me. Heavenly father wouldn't have given me these trials if he didn't think I couldn't handle and make it through them. He gave them to me because I have something to learn from them. They will make me a better person and gain the wisdom that I need to become closer to him. They will make me more humble and a more understanding and Patient person and mother. Being a mother is the greatest blessing in my life. I have been able to become stronger through my obstacles, taking them day by day. And, my husband and I have experienced much joy that has come in our lives, especially when we take the time to be there in the moment with our children. There is no greater joy than when they accomplish the simple things that others might take for granted or when they look us in the face and smile or laugh! When they give us a hug or say I love you, that over powers any number of the hard days.Those are what make any adversity worth fighting through.

No comments:

Post a Comment