Monday, April 9, 2012

Semi Crafting Cute Hair Clips

I bought and made these into hair flowers last October. It was on my long line of "to post list." I bough these packets at Hobby Lobby in the scrap booking section.
I cut out circles of fabric scraps and hot glued them to the butterflies.
Make a small snip in the center of another small fabric circle.
Slide it through the hair clip. ( find clips at Sally's in a large box for cheap!) Hot glue dot to stay in place.

Hot glue to the butterfly!




These hair clips are supper easy and so cute!! Have fun semi crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up this week. These hair clips are adorable and my daughter is going to LOVE them. She make all her own hair thingies. Feel free to link up as many posts as you would like to. Hope to see you back again next week. Have a great week.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete