Thursday, May 10, 2012

Savannah and Xander's Photo Shoot


 First, let me just say that I feel so blessed with Savannah's teachers at school! I know that she loves going to school and she is always surprising me with new things that she is learning. Lately, Savannah has been saying, "yes", or "what" sometimes, when we call her name! Court and I have both noticed this! Usually, she just doesn't reply or even turn her head to show that she even acknowledged someone talking to her. It's so neat, and just a few weeks ago I found out that she can spell her name out loud!! I am so proud of her and I know that is due to all of her teachers time and hard work!

I love that I can feel conferrable with sending Savannah off to school, that she is going somewhere that she is surrounded by people who love and care for her, and just want the best for Savannah. I love that I know that she is going to learn and grow and have fun at school. Every mother wants everyone around her child to love them just as much as you do! They want them to be able to truly see and get to know their child. I am so blessed to have such amazing teachers who are so special and caring.We love them!!

In April, one of Savannah's aids at Preschool, so kindly did a fun photo session with Savannah and Xander! They had so much fun! Holly is just so talented!! All of the pictures turned out beauitful! Sorry, I posted a lot of them but, it was just so hard to choose which ones to share! I love them all!! Thank you so much Holly!! If you would like to look at her Photography blog or contact her, the link is Here! I also have some of her cards if you would like one! I just love how she captured Savannah and Xander's personalities!




The Xander Look!



I love my beauitful girl!

And my crazy, cute little guy!








Peek-A-Boo!



This is my favorite picture!
Add caption











Now, the basket is a hat!!


No comments:

Post a Comment