Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Savannah's 6th Birthday!

Savannah is 6!!! She waited and waited for this day! Just about every morning since Christmas she has woken up saying, "It's my birthday!! Or, Santa's here!" LOL :)  I probably should of waited until the day before her birthday to tell her about it. She was so sad every time I had to tell her her birthday wasn't here yet. But, she just jumped right up out of bed that morning as I sang to her the birthday song! It was so fun! She was so excited about her Cinderella bike!! We are trying to teach her how to move the pedals with her feet. She'll get it!!
Xander and I got to visit Savannah's class and bring yogurt covered raisins for birthday treats! She looked so adorable in her birthday hat! I love how excited she is to see me at school!
 
For Savannah's birthday dinner we made one of her favorites! Quinoa with meatballs, salad, and garlic bread! 


 Savannah wanted pink heart cookies for her birthday, so I made her White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Cookies! They are so good!!


 You can find the recipe for White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Cookies Here!

I can't believe how fast my little princess is growing up! She is my little ray of sunshine and is so full of joy! I am so proud of her and all of her accomplishments, big and small. She is one of my little miracles and I can't wait to see what the future holds for her because she is just amazing! I just love her with every essence of my heart.












No comments:

Post a Comment