Saturday, March 23, 2013

Playground

 I have been such a slacker on my blog lately. I think that sometimes you just need to take a break brake from it. When I realized how much that I haven't posted I thought I should do some updating. 

Up until this last week, it has been so nice outside! We've been enjoying it and taking walks and playing at parks.  The kids have been able to get some energy out and get some exercise! Xander is quite the climber! I barely got Savannah to go down this big slide once. She is scared of heights. But, she was so brave! Xander on the other hand didn't want any help and went up and down the slide again and again and again... lol :)  It is the best when no one else it at the park! We have so much fun!



 Savannah's hobby is collecting rocks! I love this girl! :)

 We made some snow paint! It was supper easy! Just water, squirt bottle, and food dye. The kids had a blast with it!




 Xander has discovered that he loves to climb trees.



No comments:

Post a Comment