Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Relief Society Through The Eras, Birthday Party

 This month was our church's Relief Society Birthday Party. I am on the Enrichment committee.  I LOVE it!!  The theme that night was The Relief Society Through The Eras. It was so much fun and I just love all of the women that I got to work with and got to know better!
Each of our tables were themed by a different era.
The 1930's


2000

The 50's

The 40's

The 90's
The 70's



 We had all of these beauitful quilts hanging up. Aren't they inspiring!



Old Ward Scrapbooks
We had Costa Vida style salads and cupcakes!

 I had a blast coming up with a new cupcake, Vanillia cupcakes with lemon custard filling and lemon butter cream frosting!


The young women were invited and we had so much fun learning how to do the 1930's Charleston! Thanks Lindsey Jessup for helping!! You were amazing!

We also listened to some girls play some beauitful music and hula dance! They were awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment