Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Resurrection Eggs Family Home Evening

 For our family night on Monday, I found this cute way of teaching the true story of Easter that Savannah might understand. I hid the eggs in one room and Savannah and Xander had to find them first, then put them in order from 1 to 12. They took turns opening them and inside each egg was a picture, and we talked about it and the story of Christ's death and Resurrection.There is also a scripture that goes with each one.

 
This Picture, and idea I found on Pintrest from the blog, busychickadees.com 
There You can get the instructions and the free printables for Resurrection Eggs.


 The kids had fun doing this and I think that Savannah sort of got it!!  It kept their attention. They both wanted to open the next egg to see what was in it.  After, I had hidden some larger eggs with fresh popped pop corn in them for them that they had to find for a treat. They loved it!






No comments:

Post a Comment