Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Xander's First Day of Preschool

 Today, is my adorable little Xander's first day of Preschool! I just can't believe how fast this day has come! I am full of mixed feelings. I am so happy for him and I get a little break, but I miss him so much and I have to keep prying myself from looking at pictures of him. I can't stop worrying about him and weather or not he is being good, and weather or not he is pretending to be a puppy. lol But, I know that this is going to be so good for him!
This is everything that he had to take on his first day! lol :)  Back pack, lunch, snack, wipes, diapers, change of clothes, and his reinforcement bag (pop corn, lots of stickers, bubbles, and small dinosaurs). 
We could not find a lunch box or back pack anywhere. We looked at walmart, shopco, Toys R Us... Yesterday, I got so lucky and found a lunch box at Kid To Kid for only $3 and a backpack!

Reinforcement Bag
Lunch: Almond butter whole grain sandwich, blueberries, carrots, and water.


He is so handsome!!






 Xander was so excited when he found the dinosaurs! I think it has been hardest on Savannah. She didn't want to leave Xander and the toys. I had to carry her out of the school and she cried the whole way home for her Xander, but when we got home we had some time to color Easter pictures and paint our nails pink with sparkles! That always works! It is so quiet. Today, I am taking this time to update my Blog, do some laundry, sweep and mom the floor, and get some exercising in! I really hope Xander has a great first day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment