Friday, November 15, 2013

Little Things

I just love my little boy in overalls!!!


One day, we went to Costco and Xander fell asleep in the car and didn't wake up so Savannah being the sweetest sister ever that she is, put her arm around her little brother, patted his head and gave him kisses on his hair so he could keep taking his little nap! It was so adorable!!! I love my two babies!


Sticker boy!!!


Savannah and Xander wore their Halloween costumes most of the time a home... and when we went places! They just love them! Savannah is a "Cup cake girl" and Xander is a Knight! Savannah told us pne day that she wanted to be a cup cake girl for Halloween and when she grows up so she can give cup cakes to all the girls and boys. She was just so excited about it and even would pretend to make cupcakes and give them out to us and her dolls! So, I just had to find her the perfect cup cake girl costume so she could live her dream of being a cup cake girl!
 Yep, I decided to go crazy and dye my hair red! Savannah just loves that I have the same hair color as her! It's so cute! I wasn't sure about the color at first but I think it fits me...

No comments:

Post a Comment