Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving

This year I am so thankful for my family. We are so blessed with Savannah and Xander. They bring us so much joy and teach us so much! Savannah is just so happy and she loves to help me with everything, even setting the table! Xander is just so crazy and funny. He defiantly keeps us on our toes! I also very thankful for my amazing husband who works so hard for us and is always there for me. He is such a good father and he loves Savannah and Xander so much and I know that they just adore him! 
This is the 2nd year that Court has smoked the Thanksgiving turkey. It always turns out awesome!

Xander, I and court were all sick this Thanksgiving. We had my brother Grant come over for dinner. The kids just love him.

Paleo Stuffing

No comments:

Post a Comment