Sunday, August 29, 2010

Savannah's Update

I had my first meeting with the lady from GIANT steps on Monday. Savannah's going to be tested for autism on September 13th. The lady was so nice and she already wants to sign Savannah up for their program. There's a long waiting list. Hopefully she can get in next year! I also had a meeting with her Preschool teacher at the Elementary school. We decided to have her go Tuesday through Friday. Because of all the extra classes she will be having she wouldn't have much time in the classroom if she only went for two days like she did last year. She also talked with the vision therapist and were going to try to have her work with her. I really love her teacher! It makes it a lot easier. I'm going to try my best to not cry until after she gets on the bus on Tuesday. I hope Savannah is like she usually is and can't be happier to be leaving me and go play. She loves going to nursery and to play at her friends and cousins. If she isn't I'm not sure that I could hold it in if she starts crying when I put her on the bus. I feel bad though, because I'm going to have to pick her up early from school on her first day of school because she and Xander have their first check up with their new Pediatrician .

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are getting some answers.

    Dropping Max off got easier and easier for me, I hope it does for you too.

    ReplyDelete