Saturday, October 30, 2010

Usborne Book Show!



If you haven't heard of Usborn Books, they are awesome! They are geared toward children of all ages and most of them are interactive! Not to mention they are so freaking cute! There is an That's not my... series , which is touchy-feely,that i love that is great for even Xander's age! There is a lot of touchy-feely, flip flap, puzzles,sticker books and stuff that I love for church or waiting at a doctors office!I've been wanting so badly to have a show so I can get books for Xander, because before he came along, I just had to get everything that is pink, princess, fairies... you get the picture. So I need to start making my collection of boy books! I love books, especially these ones! I don't think I've ever have bought any other kids books besides Usborne. My sister-in-law is a Supervisor for Usborne and is going to do a show for me! Whenever she gets new books or catalogs I love to look at them and make a long wish list! I know I'm a geek! It's perfect timing for Christmas. We always get Savannah books for Christmas. I think they are perfect gifts! A lot of their books are great for children with learning delays, autism, and down syndrome! I think they have really helped Savannah a lot! I would love for anyone who can make it, to come to my show! It will be fun, and I'm going to make some yummy food! It's Saturday the 6th at 10:00AM, at my house! If you can't make it or want to look at the books online you can go to her website to browse. I also have a catalog if anyone wants to pre order! I can't wait to see everyone there! Let me know if you can make it!
www.erinsbooks.com

1 comment:

  1. I love Usborne books too and I am sorry I didn't make it to the party. IF you do another one let me know. It was just a bad day for me- I have been sick and all that fun stuff. How did it go?

    ReplyDelete