Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful Jars


Wrap a matching ribbon around paper strips. I added little tags that I made with my cricket home expressions.
I found these on www.somewhatsimple.blogspot.com and printed them.
Wrap swirl around and hot glue. Cut out a leaf shape and crinkle it for leafs.
Fold swirl in half. It's not suppose to be perfect!
Cut a square, then cut a swirl in it for a rose.
Mod Podge baby formula can, then place scrapbook paper around it. Mod Podge over paper.
Wrap paper around to curl and place inside the thankful jar. Place crinkled paper on the top of the jar and wrap a rubber band around it and then cover the rubber band with a ribbon.
Fold strip in half.
On the back of one of the strips write something that you are thankful for.
Cut up strips of scrap book paper. Crinkle a large square of paper for the lid.
I have been wanting to make thankful jars. My family and I have many things to be thankful for this year. They are fun and easy to make, and Savannah even helped me! We are so very blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a thankful jar. Its always nice to remember what we are thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tutorial. I am your newest gfc follower, Karima www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete