Thursday, January 13, 2011

Savannah is Turning 4!


Our sweet little princess is turning four tomorrow! Savannah brings so much joy in our lives! She makes everyone smile, and when I'm having a bad day she will do something cute, and make me laugh. She is so kind and thoughtful toward her little brother. When I give her a snack, she'll want some for Xander, or sometimes when she sees one of his toys she will say BABY! and take it to him! At night she gives us kisses, Eskimo kisses, and butterfly kisses, and great big hugs! She gives the best hugs, that make you feel so loved! The other day at school her teach wrote down on her report thing that she tried to give kisses to them at school, and they had to tell her that hugs are best at school! She is so cute! Savannah has the sweetest smile that lights up her whole face, and when she laughs she makes everyone want to laugh too! She has the prettiest red hair and big, bright blue eyes! She loves princesses, colors(YELLOW), ABC's, numbers, harts, flowers, and stars. She loves to dance, watch movies, organize her letters and everything else! She loves to cook with me, and dress up.

When Savannah was born I was so excited and so overwhelmed! She was perfect and beautiful. A few times I thought I would lose her, and I have felt like I was saying goodbye more than once. I could never imagine living an incomplete life without my little girl. She is such a very special little girl, and she is so strong willed! It is sometimes hard for me but with all that she has gone through and all that she will have to face, I am so glad she has such a strong little spirit! I am so blessed and thankful that Heavenly Father has entrusted us with our Savannah. I learn so much from her and she has made me a stronger person. I love her more than I could ever say. She is our special little angel! I love you Savannah! Happy fourth birthday!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Savannah! I wish i could give you a great big hug and kisses. Grandma misses you. Hope you can come to me soon.
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Savannah! We hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete