Thursday, August 25, 2011

Embrace the Camera

Nielsen's Grove Park
2000 S Sandhill Rd. Orem

Sometimes, when I or all of us get really stressed out I like to go for a drive and search for a beautiful place to embrace the camera and just watch Savannah and Xander run around and play, and take pictures. It really puts you in a different mood! Last week, One of the days of none stop screaming and tears, I got the kids into the car and this is where we ended up. It is so beautiful there and we had so much fun! And they were happy!



Savannah finding the best rocks and Xander not liking sitting on the rocks at all! I love their little quirks! Savannah in her rain boots and Xander with no sock and no shoes! LOL That's my Savannah and Xander!
Savannah's flower!
Next time we will have to bring some real duck food (bread, not dirt) to feed the ducks with!

Xander wasn't sure about the swing.
They loved the playground! Xander even climbed the stairs!
I want to make a goal to remember to live in the moment more and enjoy it!

Children have neither past nor future; they enjoy the present, which very few of us do.
Jean de la Bruyere

1 comment:

  1. Those are some awesome pictures! I love the ones from Thanksgiving Point, too! You are so good to remember to take a break and get away to change everyone's moods. I love to take Brayden for a ride in the car quite often, but never make it a point to get out and play at the park. Hopefully it will cool off soon. It is much too hot!

    ReplyDelete