1 TB olive oil
2 TB bacon bits
Saute with 2 cloves garlic
Add beans and saute until bright green, about 1 min.
Add 1 c. chicken broth and red bell pepper diced
Cover with lid loosely. Cook about 20 minutes
These are the greatest green beans I've ever had!
Grilled Barbecue shrimp! This is the best way to eat shrimp! Savannah and Xander even loved them!
Green and Red Bell peppers
This is one of my all time favorite meals! There are so good and healthy!!!
Chicken Tostadas with Mango Salsa30 20 50
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 5 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 medium mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the orange juice, 3 tablespoons lime juice, garlic powder and cumin; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the mangoes, onion, cilantro, , ginger, brown sugar, salt and remaining lime juice. Cover and chill until serving.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Cut into thin strips.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook tortillas over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Top each with coleslaw mix, chicken, mango salsa.
4 pyolo sheets, spray pan in between each sheet
1 can pinto beans
1 can olives
1 pinch for each cup mozzarella cheese
Grilled chicken Alfredo pizza
homemade pizza crust(recipe to come)
Cook pizza crust in oven just until golden. Satay onions. Put on toppings. Mix sauce with chicken. Grill on aluminum pizza trays, so you don't ruin your pans and clean up is fast!
Barbecue Chicken pizza
Cook just like Chicken Alfredo pizza!
I had figs in my bountiful basket. I had no clue what to do with them. This recipe was delicious!!! You have to try it!
Pork Tenderloin with Fig-Orange Glaze Recipe
- Taste of home
- 6 Servings
- Prep: 40 min. + chilling Cook: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash white pepper
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped orange segments
- 10 dried figs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Olive Oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; rub over pork. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- For glaze, in a large saucepan, combine the broth, brown sugar, molasses, vinegar and seasonings. Stir in orange and figs. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-18 minutes or until figs are tender. Stir in water; cool slightly. Transfer to a blender; cover and process until smooth.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork in oil on all sides. Spread with half of fig-orange glaze. Place pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan lined with foil.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with remaining glaze. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
I've had some people ask how to make these yummy chocolate dipped wafer cookies!
Dip into melted white chocolate
Drizzle with colored chocolate melting chips( I used one of those chocolate poring cup things)
sprinkle with sprinkles
They cool faster if you put them in the freezer
Lion House Cook Book bread sticks!
Garden Vegetable spaghetti sauce
Hunts pizza sauce
Whatever vegetables you have on hand!