Sunday, May 6, 2012

Foundation Fighting Blindness Bake Sale!!

 First, I want to Thank all of my friends and family for all of your help and support! We are so blessed to have such good friends, family, and neighbors! I want to thank everyone who so generously donated packaging supplies, baked goods, and their time. Thank you, everyone who came out to support us. I am so grateful and touched with everyone's love and generosity. No words can express how thankful I am. Because of all of you, we were able to raise $713.00 for the Foundation Fighting Blindness!!!!!!!!!!
I am still so amazed! I feel so blessed by all of your love and kindness.  Because of you, we are making a difference!! Thank you everyone!!
Here are some of the yummy treats that were at the bake sale!

Cute Carmel Apples!!


Homemade milk chocolate peppermint patties

This is what our kitchen looked like the morning of the bake sale!

Our kitchen turned into a bakery!!

Fun Fetti Cupcakes in Jars- I love these! They are such a fun birthday or Visiting Teaching gift!


Gourmet Cinnabon Popcorn Recipe- My mother-in-law made this yummy popcorn mix! It's so good!

Love Family Sugar Cookie Recipe- These always turn out perfect!

Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats & Double chocolate cookies!

Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes Recipe

Cake Batter Popcorn- This is so yummy! It's my favorite popcorn mix!!

Applesauce Coffee Cakes!
Gluten Free Orange Brownies and Key Lime Cupcakes!


It was so cold and windy! But, I'm so glad it didn't rain on us!!

One of my sweet aunts stopped by! It was so neat to see her!  Thank you!!

Homemade Rolls, Homemade Bread, Lemon Bars, Banana Bread, Mint chocolate brownies ( I loves these) & Cinnamon rolls!!!



Chocolate pops!

The Kneaders baskets looked so cute! Thank you Amy A.!


Add caption

One of my amazing friends made her recipe of the greatest chocolate chip cookies ever!!





One of my sweet friends and her two cute little kids!!
I'd love to hear your input from the bake sale! Please, leave a comment on this post or email me at nicolelove_123@gmail.com! Some ideas that we could use next year, what baked goods that you loved and we should make a note to make more of for next year, pricing, and any other pointers that you might have that would help to make our next one even better!!
Cowgirl Cookie mix in jars- My sweet friends and beehives from our old ward made these! They are so adorable! You girls are awesome!! Thank you girls!!

Some of my amazing friends who baked, & volunteered their time to help!! I had so much fun doing this with all of you! Thank you!!



Thank You to Kneaders and Einstein's Bagels for their very generous donations!!!

Again, Thank you everyone from Courtney, Nicole and of course Savannah and Xander!!! We love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment