Thursday, October 11, 2012

Grandparents

Last weekend my mom and Brett came to Utah for a visit. Savannah was so excited!! Saturday, we went to a pumpkin patch. It was so much fun. The kids could have spent all day there!
 There was a fun little tractor ride.
 They had a giant corn box. Savannah loved swimming in it!
 And Xander had a blast jumping into the corn, again and again!

 Doesn't he just look adorable in his overalls on the little blue tractor! I love this picture!
 We went in the corn maze. Xander loved it because we let him run wild. All he could go was straight! We got lost in the maze and all of the sudden Savannah says, " my diapers falling!" Oh great! LOL! So I just tried to tighten her diaper on her and we tried to find a way out so I could take her to the car to change her. Then, we were all good to go!
 They had a Trick-or-treat hay ride. The kids were so excited!
 The sun was in our eyes. lol
 As we rode along, they had kids dressed up in costumes throwing out candy. Savannah was so excited to see Snow White! Savannah and Xander gave us the candy and I told them they could trade them in for a treat, (a raw honey stick) when we got home. And surprisingly they went along with it with no wining, and when we got home they had totally forgotten!

Sunday, we went to my grandmas, by St. Gorge. It was her birthday and we hadn't seen her in a while.This is Savannah's picture of me!
And her picture of Grandma. She loves to take pictures! She's so funny!

Xander asleep, holding his binky in his mouth with his dinosaur's tail. I just think this picture is awesome! So Xander!  I love that boy!
 Xander was out almost the whole way up there!


Our four generations picture! It was so fun to see everyone! I wish I could see my grandparents more often!
On our drive home we stopped by some sights.  Savannah was so sad when she realized Grandma Jensen and Papa were leaving. Savannah wanted to go home with them. Hopefully they can come back soon!  We are sure going to miss them! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment