Monday, October 29, 2012

The Mermaid And The Dinosaur!

First, I just want to say how overwhelmed with the compassion, love, kindness of our friends and neighbors. They put together a flyer for our neighborhood to put on their doors of those who are going to have (A Candy Safe Zone) healthy fruits or vegetables for Savannah and Xander on Halloween night!  I just am amazed and so grateful for all of you. Thank you so much!!!
 Saturday, I thought it would be fun for the kids to dress up in their Halloween costumes and do a fun photo shot and play at the park!  Savannah was so excited to wear her pink sparkly mermaid dress!!
My beauitful mermaid princess!






And Xander fit right into his cute little dinosaur costume! He had so much fun running around, stomping, and roaring like a dinosaur!

He is just too fast to get some poses. LOL

I just love this little dinosaur of mine!!



The kids had so much fun playing in their costumes! And, I had fun just running around and chasing and laughing with them!


1 comment:

  1. Your children are beautiful! My son was just diagnosed with BBS and we are trying to get it to sink in - I think we already knew but it is still hard. I am so glad I found your blog. I feels a tiny bit better to know we are not alone. I think we live fairly close - we live up Provo Canyon in Wallsburg. I would love to know of any groups for BBS if you know of any, or maybe meet sometime. My son is 21 months old. My contact information is akhendricks@hotmail.com Abby Hendricks

    ReplyDelete