Friday, December 6, 2013

Halloween Class Party

This is my adorable little Cupcake Girl and my handsome little knight!


She was so excited for today! She finally got to wear her Cupcake girl costume all day and it was finally Halloween! She has been waiting for months for this day!

Savannah's school Halloween parade!



Toilet Paper Mummy Wrap!
Spooky Mystery Bowls! (Goblin eyes"grapes", Worms "cold pasta", and monster brains "Jello")
 It was so fun getting to help out with Savannah's class Halloween party! I wish that I could have been at Xander's also but they were at the same time and Xander's class seamed to have lots of help already. Hopefully their Christmas parties are at different times!
Savannah and her teacher!
When the kids got home we had homemade tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for a fun and quick Halloween dinner! For the kids, I cut out jackO'lantern faces in their sandwiches!

No comments:

Post a Comment