Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pregnancy Pictures

 Since I hadn't written in my blog for about a year, I thought I'd do some flash back post of 2014! These are some pictures from when I was 38 weeks pregnant with Addison. (Very swollen and big!) I've never gotten pictures taken of me right before I had a baby because I HATE how big I look but this time I wanted to be brave and I didn't want to regret not taking them later.




 These are some when I was 37 weeks. We took some of Savannah and Xander too. They loved running around and playing while we were taking pictures
 Court got them laughing and they were so cute!


 I love these pictures of Xander! My little guy is so adorable!!





Savannah couldn't wait to meet her little sister, & Xander wanted her to be a boy! :) We were all so excited! I was to that miserable point and was done with being pregnant. When I kept thinking I couldn't get any bigger, I did. lol!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, as always :) And the first pic of the kids together is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete