Friday, January 28, 2011

Felt Butterfly Game

This is a butterfly shape game for Savannah! I thought it would be a fun craft to do together! She loves butterflies! If your child loves cars, bugs, bunnies, or something different like that you can use that as your basic shape! It was very easy and I just used my felt that I just had lying around! It is a great way to teach your child colors and shapes and they will have so much fun!!!
Materials:
Felt
Paper
Shapes to trace for pattern or a cricket
1 pipe cleaner
embellishments( stickers, jewels, sparkly glue)


I cut out shapes using my cricket, pinned then to felt and started cutting!


Take a pipe cleaner and cut it in half. Twist it around a pencil to get it to twist.Glue it to the back of butterfly head. To make the butterfly I cut a sheet of felt in half and placed one on top of the other and just winged it to cut out the wings! I cut a different color of felt to make it's body.Hot glue the wings to the body.


Put the pieces in a baggie to keep them together!

Have fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Freaking Cute!!! I'm totally going to make one for Kaymbri! Thanks for sharing the idea!

    ReplyDelete